- Sadowa 8, 80-824 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. Supported by the iconic Carrier name, the company’s portfolio includes industry-leading brands such as Carrier, Kidde, Edwards, LenelS2, and Automated Logic. Carrier’s businesses enable modern life, delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
As we are expanding our team in Systems Model Based Engineering (SMBE) organization based in Gdansk R&D Center, we are seeking for a talented, highly motivated, and results-driven engineer with expertise in controls design and verification.
Willis Carrier invented the first modern air-conditioning system in 1902 and changed how people live, work, and play. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and to deliver what’s next for the modern world.
The Controls Engineer will work with global, cross disciplinary teams to apply model based design and verification tools and methods to create the next generation of control solutions for a full range of HVAC/R equipment and systems for buildings and transport applications. Her/his main responsibilities include:
- Ensure controls system requirements are captured, structured, and modeled
- Design and implement control algorithms via a rigorous analytical approach based on the MATLAB/Simulink platform
- Follow standard procedures to automatically generate embedded software control code from models for specific embedded platforms
- Use standard model-based verification tools and infrastructure including model-in-the-loop, software-in-the-loop, and hardware-in-the-loop simulation to validate the control software
- Able to verify the control software in lab and support field trial
BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Control Systems Engineering major, with 4-7 plus years of experience
MS in Electrical, Mechanical, Control Systems Engineering major, with 2-5 plus years of experience.
Required technical skills/education:
- Knowledge of dynamic system simulation of controls and equipment using physics-based models
- Demonstrated skills in control system algorithm development and implementation into an embedded platform
- Proficiency in use of MATLAB/Simulink or similar tool for control design, verification, and code generation
- Demonstrated use of model-based verification techniques, particularly model-in-loop simulations
- Knowledge of HW/SW embedded control system architectures, including RTOS
- Proven deliverable of quality products (preferable use of tools/methods) to customer
Our offer includes: