- Ważna jeszcze 15 dnido: 19 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MS Cloud Security Consultant
(possibility to work remotely)
What will you do?
As a MS Cloud Security Engineer within the Cybersecurity team you will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies, supporting various projects for our clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- providing hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure Microsoft 365 deployments
- assisting in the development of security requirements for Microsoft 365
- configuring integration between Microsoft’s and third-party solutions.
We are based in Kraków, Katowice and Opole but you can also work remotely from a home office in any other location in Poland.
Who will you be working with?
Our Cybersecurity team is managing projects such as Cybersecurity Client Experience Center, Cloud Security Services, Managed Security Services Platform and many, many more.
Capgemini Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills.
We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more.
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area Cloud Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking.
Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
Who are we looking for?
General knowledge about:
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Identity synchronization (Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure AD connect)
Microsoft 365 Security:
- Implement and manage identity and access (Azure AD PIM, MFA, conditional access)
- Implement and manage threat protection (Azure Threat Protection)
- Implement and manage information protection (data loss prevention, Azure Information Protection)
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 (data retention, data classification, records management, data privacy, MCAS)
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Manage identity and access
- Implement platform protection
- Manage security operations
- Secure data and applications
- Azure Sentinel
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.