The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
MS Dynamics CRM Application Support
Join the very successful and talented team of IT professionals supporting multiple Volvo Business Areas.
We are looking for open minded , excellent team players being able to cope with high expectation coming from modern business.
We are working in multi-national teams having colleagues all over the world.
This year our team was working in many sites supporting global IT systems rollouts - US, Singapore , Sweden , Australia.
Having senior members in our team we guarantee excellent level of mentoring and coaching - we solve every technical problem encountered
We enjoy our work and our business partners are greatly surprised by our achievements.
Do not hesitate to answer this recruitment - challenges are waiting for you!
- Providing technical support to CRM key users
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer issues to determine causes and solutions
- Work with customers, development, support and other members of the team to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
- Technical and functional application management
- Respects commitments according to the support part of the Assignment Agreements
- Manage and maintain the internal development environment, working alongside the group IT dept
- Experience in support and maintenance of business applications
- Knowledge Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Excellent skills in English
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and teamwork skills (also international)
Nice to have:
- Understanding of programming languages: C#, JScript, HTML
- Knowledge of MS SQL, SSRS, SharePoint
- Microsoft CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
- Understanding of cloud solutions
Work Place: Wrocław