- Przemysłowa 3, 61-579 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
The Analyst performs the daily work in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure that the all hedging tasks and cash management related tasks are completed accurately and on time.
The scope of work covers mainly Luxembourg, International, US and Canadian mutual funds. Daily tasks covers e.g. calculation hedging percentage and instructing FX spot and forward deals, preparing various cash management reports for portfolio managers, active monitoring of overdrafts and long balances. The analyst is responsible for completion of monthly and periodic task and may also be involved with specified projects or ad-hoc tasks.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a college diploma in accounting/business or equivalent experience is required for this position.
- Graduate level accounting, finance or business courses would be viewed favorably.
- Possess experience with Microsoft Office Products is viewed favorably.
- Possess experience with automated financial systems, including a general ledger, will be viewed as advantage.
- Have strong analytical and organization skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Can work with deadlines (must-have).
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Are flexible throughout all aspects of the individual’s daily work, specifically during disaster recovery periods.
- Can analyze problems and determine and/or recommend resolutions.
- Can solve problems of moderate scope and complexity, refer to policies and practices for guidance.
- Local work
with global perspective
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare
and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Onsite kindergarten
- Volunteering activities,