The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
.Net Developer/Designer for Customer Solutions Invoicing Systems
Customer Solutions Invoicing Systems (CSIS) is highly integrated solution that is based on the data retrieved from external system and creates invoices to be sent to SAP and other stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience of.NET development;
- Good knowledge of T-SQL;
- Experience in system integrations (mainly MQ);
- Experience in front-end development;
- Practical knowledge of nHibernate;
- Very good understanding of all steps of software development processes;
- Communicative Corporate English;
- Understand and meet the customer's requirements in business scenarios;
- Design and develop solution for requested new functionalities, bugs, incidents and improvements;
- Follow Volvo Group target architecture;
- Ensure integrity of the overall architecture;
- Reconcile conflicting concerns from different stakeholders;
- Documentation and communication of architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience.
We're looking for candidates that appreciate:
- possibility to form each stage of development process on their own
- working with most popular .NET technologies: MVC, nHibernate, WMQ , Unity
- flexible working hours including home-office
- relaxed working atmosphere and experienced .net developers community to learn from
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Consultancy model of work that supports development within chosen career path
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
Work Place: Wrocław