In Schibsted Tech Polska (STP) we have freedom to do great work and the challenge of using our skills and ambitions to drive the future of the web. We have an inspiring culture which provides room for growth and innovation. We work for Scandinavian market which is very unique and special also ensuring us to have stable jobs in a very supportive environment.
Schibsted Tech Poland is a core R&D center for Schibsted media houses around the world. With two locations in Poland (Gdańsk and Kraków) we are over 170 developers. If you have an unparalleled passion for web technologies, and a reputation of master developer, there is no-one else we would rather hear from but YOU!
We are looking for a .NET developer to join the team responsible for a strategically important CRM system (MS Dynamics) that has 500 in-house users and number of external ones.
- You will join a 5 people team working on CRM solution
- You will be responsible for data quality (customer lifecycle analysis), integration with partner websites, accounting and invoicing system, ad-booking and customer service
- You will also take care of more visual aspects like reporting back to sales team, designing and mandating customer process across our organization if required
What you should know
- You should be familiar to web development
- You should have proactive approach and excellent communication skills
- You should have MS SQL skills
- You should have good English, both written and spoken
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely if needed– e.g. at home
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to hubs in Norway, Sweden, Spain and the UK
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package