Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź, Toruń, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Job Reference 156013
Successful candidate will work in the team of skilled colleagues on various solutions based on Microsoft .NET technology.
Most of projects are web-oriented projects for large organizations, we also work on mobile, desktop and purely server-side solutions. During work in our team the candidate can benefit from participating in various projects using variety of technologies.
We value pragmatic, client-oriented approach, team work and eagerness to learn and use new technology in our daily work. We strive to use most recent tools allowing us to develop, refactor, test and deliver solutions with outstanding quality.
The candidate should demonstrate knowledge in majority of following areas:
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET Framework (3.5 onwards) and C# programming (VB.Net syntax also welcomed).
- Understanding of good OOD and development practices, ideally connected with experience in using some forms of tests, continuous integration & delivery.
- ASP.NET MVC (the newest the better), WebAPI, WCF. WebForms – with the desire to migrate to newer technologies.
- Knowledge of desktop/mobile technologies is a plus: WinForms (with the desire to learn WPF), WPF, ideally with some framework providing MVVM pattern and some GUI controls (e.g. DevExpress or Telerik).
- Practical knowledge related to databases: MSSQL or Oracle, knowledge of ORM frameworks like Entity Framework or nHibernate is a plus.
- Good analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Languages: good command of English preferred, knowledge of German or French is considered as an advantage.
- Work in an international environment.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Incentive pay system.
- Professional training system.
- Attractive benefits package.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Łódź, Warszawa, Bydgoszcz or Opole. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.