Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
.NET Lead Developer
Our Software Engineering division has been rapidly growing for the last few years (20% year to year growth). To meet highest software quality expectations, it is crucial to ensure that desired technical skillset is in place. As result Capgemini is looking for informal technical team leader who will help building a team of passionate software engineers.
Your wisdom and experience in .Net Development as well as People Leadership skills will be invaluable with the members of the team who you will be shaping into more senior roles - another exciting part of our project here! We enjoy a culture of fun, passion and humour!
- Take the lead with the design, development, testing and implementation of our software. Plan and execute handover of implemented and running applications to the maintenance teams
- Assist members of the technology team in the delivery of their projects through team work on architectural, design, coding, and testing best practice
- Take part in coaching and mentoring Developers
- Alongside the Head of Software Engineering capability, lead and recruit team members to sustain desired business growth
What will make You special
- .NET & .NET core (C#) technology stack.
- Object-Oriented Design including patterns, practices, building domain models (experience with DDD is a big plus)
- Data access technologies and strategies
- RDBMS (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Agile practices (TDD, Pair Programming)
- Version control systems (Git, TFS)
- Build automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Systems integration (patterns and technologies)
- Cloud solutions (Azure or AWS)
- CI/CD pipeline
- Cloud automation (Powershell, Terraform)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Microsoft Bot Framework and Cognitive Services
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Experience at senior leadership level in managing software engineering team
- Passion to explore opportunities and solutions
- Customer focus and team-oriented mindset
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Positive impact by recognizing, developing, and showcasing others’ talents to help them succeed - whether on your team or beyond
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).! also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.
We protea your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conduaed in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment. Labor Code, Chapter lla. Art. 183a-183e. Employment Agencies Register - 9595.