Our Client – world's No.1 spread betting and CFD provider. The company has offices in 17 countries across five continents, serving over 125,000 active clients worldwide. Our Client opened its new branch (R&D Center) in Krakow in 2015 and is to hire around up to 250 IT, Digital Marketing and Business Development/ Customer Service and KYC/ Compliance Specialists for new projects and creating new products. It is highly innovative company with strong position on the market, working with new technologies in end-to-end Scrum methodology with best infrastructure and emerging technologies. If you are looking for the fast career development and extended learning opportunities, apply for the position of:
Off-Page Search Manager
- Proven track record in an international SEO role
- Implement organic search strategies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google, Bing and Baidu algorithm
- Experience of competitor analysis and risk management
- Proven track record of developing successful ethical outreach campaigns that result in the acquisition of high-quality inbound links.
- Knowledge of on- and off page ranking factors and optimisation techniques
- Digital content management (CMS) experience, understanding of HTML
- Experience using 3rd party tools such as Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Moz, MajesticSEO etc.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Search
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Fluent written and spoken English
The Off-page Search Manager will work closely with the On-page and the technical team, social, external agencies, local Marketing teams in the cpmpany's offices as well as various in-house teams such as content, PR, Video and other online advertising for the DailyFX websites.
The OFF-Page Search Manager will be influencing and executing the off-page SEO strategy for a global integrated acquisition strategy taking a website from development to growth phase.
The candidate will be responsible for analysing current international SEO requirements and implementing first class off page strategies as part of the global Off-page strategy in the best possible way, identifying growth areas and assigning budget accordingly.
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of DailyFX websites by utilising modern organic search and online marketing techniques.
- Utilise analytical tools and methods to identify new SEO opportunities.
- Conduct content-based outreach campaigns to attract external links from high-value domains and diversify the global DailyFX sites backlink profile.
- Research new SEO industry developments, tactics and strategies.
- Attend seminars and industry conferences to stay abreast of new developments, trends and platforms in technology, digital marketing and the SEO industry in particular.
- Manage the Global DailyFX SEO budget.
- Manage external supplier relationships and internal cross-departmental partnerships
- Annual bonus depending on performance review
- Christmas bonus
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Referral program
- Tax deductible expense
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home if needed
- No dress code!
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Ergonomic workstations and laptops you can take home
- Free fresh fruit delivered daily
- Parking spots
- Bike parking and shower
- Library at the office
- Yoga classes and relax equipment
- Foosball and ping-pong table
- Games consoles and board games
- Potential travel opportunities to London
- Social events (summer party, chistmas party, monthly social events)