- Napoleona Cybulskiego 2, 31-117 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As a member of an experienced team the candidate will enjoy working in a co-operative atmosphere
and have the ability to build good relations with colleagues and management.
as the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
for opportunities to make improvements, while at the same time paying close attention to details.
The office manager will be responsible for the day to day administration of our Krakow office and will cover the following responsibilities.
- Reporting to and assisting the Krakow branch manager
- Direct cooperation with company accountant for payroll and invoice management
- Liaising with management and team members for HR and staffing issues
- Cost management and supplier negotiations
- Organisation of company bank accounts, payments and transfers
- Receipt, payment and categorization of invoices
- Completing monthly reports
- Ordering and managing supplies for office and business
- Upkeep of company offices and equipment
- Organisation of team building events
We are an internationally facing business, a good level of English is essential.
and International market, has become a market leader in high end residential letting and sales.