- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
One Automation (UC4) Developer
- Incident resolution, implementing of changes, fulfillment of user’s requests according to ITIL rules
- Workflow development and scripting knowledge for One Automation (former UC4)
- Supporting the optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning of the OA jobs,
- Performing requirement analysis, investigating and implementing solutions, preparing documentation,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products.
- Reliable and timely execution of assigned tasks in accordance with the regulations of the Company.
What we expect from you:
- One Automation (former UC4) - good knowledge (preferably version 10 and higher)
- Unix or Linux environment and shell scripting - good knowledge
- databases and SQL - practical experience
- analytical skills,
- independent, target-oriented working culture,
- understanding of the business environment
Nice to have:
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
What we offer:
- Friendly international environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport,
- Lunch card;
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment
- remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.