Our company is the new digital delivery arm of one of the largest insurers in Germany, that has been built to drive innovation – both for digital solutions and technology. Despite being part of a large organization, we operate as a separate “start-up” unit, working closely with the business to make sure we solve the right problems in the right way. IT security plays a crucial role for us. We aim to be the leader in adoption of new technologies within the insurance industry, maintaining very high security standards at the same time.
For our location in Warsaw we are looking for you as
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
What you’ll tell your friends you are doing
You are a renaissance (wo)man, having expertise in different fields of business, you rescue the day daily and multitask like a Michelin star chef.
What you’ll really be doing
You will support different teams and stakeholders within the company with your analytical skills, introduce automation and process optimization. You have a hands-on mentality and you can coordinate as well as do yourself. You will tackle different short and long-term projects to ensure we are a more efficient and organized company.
This position is based in Warsaw, Poland, with occasional travels to Germany.
What we need from you for the role
- You are an agile multitasker with knowledge about different areas of Operations (finance, procurement, core business, management, HR, Admin)
- You are familiar with setting and implementing KPIs into different areas of business
- You can create concise and easily digestible reporting and analyses
- You see Excel/Google sheets as essential & helpful and not as a nightmare-come-true
- You enjoy providing support across different teams and departments
- You are not afraid of working with developers and Tech Leads in an agile environment
- Past experience in software development companies a strong plus
- You speak fluent English, Polish and/or German a strong plus
Who we are
We are made up by a number of product teams, which are small, flexible and use agile and lean methods to design and deliver digital products and solutions. We are in the midst of a rapid growth phase with plenty of opportunities to help shape the path forward.
We work in a fast-paced environment driven by our five core values that we measure ourselves against every day. We put our users first by using experimentation, data and testing to understand their ‘true’ needs. We choose speed over perfection and understand the value of failing fast. We act like an owner by trusting ourselves and the team to make decisions and by taking responsibility individually and as a team. We stay curious and hungry and will constantly challenge ourselves to do better and more. Finally, we help shape the instech eco-system by leveraging and contributing to open source.
What we have to offer
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can make a difference
- A start-up environment, backed-up by an established market leader
- A very competitive salary and the ability to grow
- A cool office space with perks and the newest IT equipment to choose from
What to do next
As we are currently setting up and branding the company, we ask for your understanding that we do not yet have a fancy website to show off. However, we have used all our IT savviness and set up a great and simple recruiting channel you can use to convince us that you are our new Operations Coordinator. If you want to join our highly motivated and growing team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
ERGO Digital IT GmbH belongs to the ERGO Group but has its own performance and remuneration standards
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)\".