Operations Transformation Programme Manager (Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
(Europe Transformation Programme - CTA)
Operations Transformation Programme is a part of HSBC’s Global Operations Function and its purpose is to lay the foundation required to meet the change targets for Global Operations by being intensely focused on transforming its processes and ways of working through technology, innovation and investment in people.
What you will do:
- Lead and support a portfolio of projects within Global Operations Europe Transformation Programme (process improvement, operational excellence, migrations, organisational redesign, digitisation etc.)
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Drive delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the programme aligns to wider transformation objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Drive the adoption of HSBC change management standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Lead others in the change journey – project teams and business service colleagues
- Shape Operations Transformation as a function – being a role model, supporting people development, contributing to OT’s knowledge, methods, tools and standards.
What we expect from you:
- Driver seat experience in running large and complex Change Programmes ideally in context of transforming operations (~10 years)
- Effective management of project portfolios in an environment spanning multiple geographies and numerous functions within an organization
- Flexible and a sharp mind, ability to connect the dots and learn
- Great team and people management
- Excellent stakeholder management and impactful personal communication
- Familiarity with typical operations transformation levers / frameworks
- Proficiency with numbers and ability to change data into insights
- Practice navigating matrix management & globally dispersed environments (teams, internal stakeholders, clients, management)
- Experience and understanding of the banking environment incl. regulatory framework will be an important asset
- Being part of a 2-year programme of one of the biggest transformation initiatives in banking across Europe
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership for your work, to contribute, learn and try new things
- A Team that will support you professionally (we’re also good for a laugh)
- A Place where knowledge, cultures and ethnicities mingle. The person sitting next to you could be your OT colleague who just redesigned the target operating model for Cards and Loans for Hong Kong but also a rocket scientist working on HSBC risk models globally, an anthropology graduate protecting the bank against financial crime risk or a cyber-crime threat response team member
- Exposure to complexity and inner workings of HSBC across the region and globally
- Flexible work from home arrangements, but if you want to drop by the office – car allowance, parking lot, good coffee and a sofa or two to enjoy it with friends
- Private medical, life insurance, multisport card, numerous interest sharing groups, extracurricular activities
NOTE: This is a project based role; the duration of the project to Dec 2021
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.