EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference. Join us! You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model. You will have possibility to create solution from the scratch and work with the newest technologies such as MVC and Angular2..
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
An Ops team is created at EcoVadis in order to integrate current internal Continuous Integration activities and other IT operational activities into a broader and global Ops team that will aim at operating and supporting EcoVadis users' experience on the cloud. The Ops Lead role consists in managing the current teams and progressively turning them into a unified Continuous Delivery organization.
As an Ops Lead you will be in charge of operating all EcoVadis IT hence supporting customer experience. You will also provide the tools to build, test and deliver internally developed software. Ops Lead will be responsible for the availability, scalability, integrity and security of EcoVadis IT at world-class standards.
More precisely, you will
- Manages and organize several teams currently focused on operations, tools development and providing technical expertise (production and pre-production infrastructure, DevOps, database, security)
- Gathers and communicates relevant metrics and KPIs that help monitor the performance of EcoVadis IT operations, in a synthetic form, to enable evidence based decisions
- Identifies priorities for Ops improvements according to EcoVadis strategic goals, and provides transparent information about their progress
- Enforce policies around backup, DR, security, compliance, change control,
- Organizes teams in a way that best supports the goal of doing Continuous Deployment
- Strong technical knowledge of the various technologies, in terms of hosting, infrastructure, protocols, security, automation, monitoring, continuous integration etc.
- Devops experience will be a big plus
- Familiar with DevOps toolset, e.g. Visual Studio, vSphere, Docker, Elasticsearch, Puppet, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in building and budgeting IT systems based on the virtual environments, e.g. Ms Azure, Amazon AWS
- Experience with Infrastructure Services such as service discovery, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, OAuth2 etc.
- Experience in agile / scrum methodology
- Experience in managing distributed, Agile, teams
- Strength in problem analysis and conceptual thinking
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to easily interact with a team and clients (both external and internal)
Full time position
Location: Warsaw, Poland - Rondo ONZ, Spektrum Tower, 26th floor with amazing view
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team,
- ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued,
- interesting trainings (including those in our foreign offices),
- Health care,
- French classes during working hours,
- flexi-time & home-office,
- competitive salary aligned with experience,
- casual and very friendly environment,
- possibility to work in other EV location,
- multisport card.