private medical care
Optimised Buying Systems Specialist
Sappi Europe (Polska)
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
We are looking for an enthusiast who will join our Center of Process Excellence in Krakow to support the Optimised Buying Systems Team.
You will be responsible to:
• Support key-users within the RTP community along the areas of: Request (Maintenance), Purchase (Procurement) and Pay (Accounts Payables),
• Provide technical support for queries regarding applications and systems used in the Request to Pay Process (MM, FI, PS, PM).
You have Bachelor or master’s degree,
You have minimum 2 years working experience in SAP MM,
You have minimum 2 years’ experience in Master Data Management, PR-PO, AP/AR or similar process,
You have good MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc.),
You have fluent knowledge in English,
You have excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills,
You are able to work under pressure / delivery in a timely manner,
You are able to work in an international team with contacts in different locations ,
You have analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
We are hybrid and Flexible:
In Krakow office we work in a hybrid working model; as this position delivers high impact on-site, we expect you to be present in the office at least twice a week.
• Attractive remuneration and benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Sodexo, MultiSport card),
• Friendly atmosphere and team-work oriented culture,
• Work-life balance,
• Training opportunities,
• Fresh fruit and vegetables in the office.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
Sappi Europe (Polska)
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older. At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper. To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.