- al. Jerozolimskie 123A, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Worked extensively on DBA activities like Installing Oracle, Create and maintains all databases required for development, testing and production usage, Upgrade, Migration, Patching, Refresh/Cloning, backup & recovery, Alert monitoring Space and User Management, resolving Performance issues, Database Corruption
- Troubleshoot & managing primary - standby database sync
- Familiar with Standby failover & switchover
- Use of Oracle utilities like - DB verify SQL loader , NID
- Trouble shoot database issues using AWR/ADDM reports
- Experience in high availability and disaster recovery solutions like Standby and Data Guard Technology, RAC/ASM, Grid Control Management. Golden Gate Replication.
- Familiar with UNIX platform system administration, knows Shell scripting, exposure to MS SQL
- Experience in supporting large infrastructure for Incident/Change Management. Good knowledge of ITIL Concepts and Process.
- Able to support 9 hour shift with 24*7 rotational basis. Shift is 5 days a week including weekends.
We provide many benefits!
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Medical Insurance
- Wipro Social Fund Scheme
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members