Gemalto is the world leader in digital security with annual revenues in 2015 of €3.1 billion and more than 15,000 employees operating out of 118 offices and 27 R&D centers, located in 49 countries.
We are at the heart of the rapidly evolving digital society and a third of the world uses our products. Gemalto’s digital solutions ensure that people communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain and work safer and easier.
We can offer you a dynamic career in a friendly, diverse international work environment where your contribution is highly valued.
- You can contribute to making the digital world a safer place!
- Innovation: 241 million euros investment in R&D in 2015.
- Promotion from Within: 94% of top managers have been promoted from within.
- Learning: 84% of our employees felt they grew in 2015.
- Mobility: We offer cross-functional, inter-business and geographic mobility.
- Diversity: We embrace and value diversity: our employees comprise 117 nationalities.
- Sustainability: We have an ethical, environmental approach to business, and support community initiatives.
- Your development is our commitment.
ORDER MANAGER Production Planning and Supply Miejsce pracy: TCZEW Umowa na zastępstwo na około 6 m-cy
- Stock management of materials/keeping/assuring the right level
- Receiving Purchase Orders from Customer Service and entering it in QAD system
- Ordering the materials in QAD system,
- Orders shipment dates confirmations and passing it to coworkers
- Interco invoicing
- Assuring the customer orders on time deliveries,
- Building and keeping good relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Optimize the costs of procurements
- Taking part in regular calls with Customer Service and business units
- Back up Material Planner/Order Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You need to have higher education: preferably logistics, production management,
- You need to have communicative level of English (knowledge of others language like French would be an asset), good knowledge of MS office
- To do this job, you must be very communicative person, well organized, able to cooperate with different teams, able to build new relationships, resistant to stress and be able to work under pressure
- We would appreciate if you had experience in planning area with ERP system,
- We are looking for someone who is open minded, creative, proactive and objective oriented, has strong analytical skills, has ability to learn and grow, good communication skills and teamwork.
- You will work in a friendly and safe environment;
- You will have opportunity to gain a job experience in a dynamic and changing international organization;
- We provide medical care, group life insurance, attractive social benefits package (multisport), commuting payment, catering payment.