Atos is an international IT services company. It employs circa 100 000 employees in 72 countries. In Poland Atos exists since 2000. Currently, more than 4 000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Atos was four times awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
OS Windows Deployment Engineer
designs, develops, installs, configures, tests, and implements Operating System (OS) technology solutions to large-scale enterprise environment. Deliver and support the OS patching infrastructure as it applies to mandatory security updates to the enterprise in addition to offering recommendations for improving/enhancing the current software distribution processes and procedures.
To deliver a high quality solution and product. Taking technical ownership in design and delivery.
- Performance, analysis and development
- Carries out the operational execution of processes in the analysis, design, construction, implementation and management of hardware, software and networking applications.
- Analyzes complex customer requirements and issues. Gathers, interprets and reports data. Design solutions for non-everyday problems to clients.
- Perform development test work.
- Receives non-standard problems and requests of (very) complex and comprehensive nature and records them; Solves the problems independently.
- Advises line management in relation to (new) functionalities, testing processes, information services and improvement opportunities for the business with eye for the chain.
- Ensures uniform application of policies, procedures and guidelines within the departments own area of concern.
- Appreciates the work performed by third parties, such as external suppliers, monitors the quality of services provided and the connection to the Achmea infrastructure.
- Maintains internal contact with end users, clients, process owners, developers, and management to inform, align, advise, and restrict.
- Maintains external contact with suppliers and information managers to coordinate work.
- at least 3 years of experience on similar position
- Windows 7, 8 and/or 10 (preferred) - Certified
- SCCM 2007 and/or SCCM 2012 (preferred) - Certified
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 - Intermediate knowledge
- ITIL v3 Foundation - Intermediate knowledge
- Active Directory - Basic knowledge
- Group Policies (GPOs) - Basic knowledge
- Prince2 or similar - Basic knowledge
Nice to have:
- Powershell - Basic knowledge
- stable employment
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)