In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
OtC Process Specialist
Your responsibilities would include:
- Guaranteeing compliance with Design book and other relevant processes/systems.
- Ensuring effective governance of implemented changes
- Being first point of escalation and link with Business Process Owners for all Process model design related issues
- Managing and preparing the approval of derogations for process non-compliance
- Updating and maintaining Design Book, submitting change requests in regards to process modification
- Authorizing SAP access as per the design book guidance for customized T-Codes
- Ensuring that the process designs, policies & procedures and operating principles are embedded in the relevant common business solutions
- Engaging actively with OpCos and HGSS to drive the reduction of process deviations
- Working actively with HGSS, Global Process & Control Improvement (P&CI), Global Functions and OpCos to identify cross-OpCo and global process improvement initiative
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting or Management
- You have experience and solid knowledge of OtC process
- You possess strong communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking and effective time management
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You are fluent in English
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process