- Świętego Antoniego 2/4, 50-073 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the contracts that govern their businesses. By combining proprietary machine learning with purpose-built tooling and scalable facilities for human QC, Knowable enables a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
Knowable is a part of LexisNexis Legal & Professional since 2019
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing the team of around 40 team members, developing and managing team managers directly and team members indirectly.
- Manage and develop client relationship
- Building a high performing function with a particular focus on contractual service delivery, efficiency and continues improvement
- Overseeing workflows analysis and associated functionality in order to design and build effective solutions
- Overseeing work allocation for multiple streams in order to ensure service maintenance
- Build analytical models to evaluate business situations and provide recommendations
- Analysing client data for purpose of providing services
- Oversee data audits in order to maintain database consistency
- Identifying risks and issues, and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Ad hoc project management and oversight of key objectives and deliverables that arise within the overall client engagement
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Degree qualified, preferably with a strong business, technology, and law component
- Legal background or experience with commercial contracts highly desirable
- At least 2-5 years of proven experience in leading and managing a global team, including managers
- Strong coaching & development skills
- Proven track record in building strong, trust-based relationships with diverse client groups
- Business acumen and understanding of contractual & SLA frameworks that govern Client Service environment
- Proficiency in workflow management, team performance metrics & reporting
- Six Sigma certification will be an asset
- Full time contract of employment.
- Flexible working hours. You can start work between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Location: Pokoyhof passage- Centre of Wroclaw
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Work in a foreign language, an international environment