- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
On behalf of our client, fast growing global company's SSC in Wroclaw, we are currently looking for experienced and self-driven candidates for the position of P2P Manager.
Start-up SSC of global company - leader in its sector, located in Wroclaw.
- AP activities - invoice handling, payment, travel & expenses accounting - for a number of entities in EMEA countries.
- Produces timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financials in line with timetable and in line with company standards (US GAAP).
- Supporting PTP Manager as being the first contact for the Auditing Company during Year-End Closing and preparation of the Annual Report.
- Assures that all accounting procedures are in accordance with policies and procedures and with all local laws and regulations.
- Realization AP process according to business expectations, measured by KPIs
- Set up an accounting system in coordination with Group EMEA strategy (e.g. SAP)
- Transfer PTP activities from various EMEA locations to SSC in Wrocław
- Stabilize PTP process and deliver best-in-class service
- Document all PTP activities to ensure business continuity
- Drive continues improvement activities to deliver process efficiencies targets
- Perfect knowledge of the PTP process
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated business acumen, problem-solving skills and attention to detail under pressure
- Track record of process improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and Accounting/ ERP systems (SAP experience beneficial)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Masters/ Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 5-7 years Finance/ Accounting experience in an international company
- Experience in setting up the PTP in SSC/BPO
Our client offers opportunity for professional development on crucial position within international environment of fast growing SSC start-up, competitive salary and social package.