- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Everything we do as a firm hinges on our ability to hire, empower and retain the best people. Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing and managing people strategies, using the latest in data analytics and technology to deliver industry-leading services. This includes Recruiting, Training, Talent Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery
- Collect, control and maintain payroll data including but not limited to employee personal information, wages, tax exemptions; ensure proper handling of such data; generate reports.
- Create and maintain Personnel files in the payroll system
- Liaise with the pension fund broker in Switzerland for any change impacting the employee pension contribution
- Advises internal clients and HR team members on payroll related questions
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate controls are in place
- Regularly review processes and ensure they are up-to-date and properly documented
- Liaising with Expat payroll team to ensure accurate treatment of expatriate compensation and benefits
- Ensure compliance with all internal/external regulations and requirements
- Min. 2 years of prior experience in Payroll administration, practical knowledge of the Swiss market will be strong advantage
- Fluency in English and French (German is an asset)
- Excellent understanding of Social Security, Social insurances, employment and tax laws concepts, ideally from Switzerland
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Strong Risk and Control mind-set: ability to identify and prioritize risks, and develop and implement appropriate controls
- Strong client service mind set
- Attention to detail and ability to work with numbers.
- Ability to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to handle highly confidential/sensitive data information
- Strong organisation skills and ability to effectively prioritize
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills to identify issues and trends and develop solutions and/or recommendations
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changes in procedures, processes, systems, etc.
- Good command of Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills required
- Prior experience using a payroll system, ideally Decidium from ADPs
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.