Payroll & HR Admin Professional
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tires and other rubber products. We employ over 140,000 people around the world, operate 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries. With its leading materials technology, the company focuses on high-performance tyres. We are a major supplier of original equipment to car manufacturers (including VW/Audi group, BMW, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissen- Renault, etc.). Our tyres are sold under the Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton. "Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931 and we look for individuals who share our passion to fulfill this mission.
Shared Services Center - Regional HR Operation in Poznań at Królowej Jadwigi street, in connection with the vacancy created, is looking for candidates for the position:
Payroll & HR Admin Professional
Ensure proper payroll and personal administration in Austria, Switzerland and Germany:
Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC in Poznań, processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR).
Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC in Poznań as the controller informs you that:
- providing data and consenting to their processing in order to carry out the recruitment process is voluntary, but necessary in order to implement the recruitment process referred to above,
- in the above case, in the scope defined by GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to the content of your data (the controller will give you an access to the data processed by the controller and information related to such data processing, which GDPR authorizes you to receive, on your request),
- rectification of your data (the controller will correct your data on your request),
- deletion of your data (this is tantamount to withdrawal of consent for data processing),
- restriction of the processing of your data (in some cases defined in GDPR, in particular if the data has been provided voluntarily),
- receipt of data provided to the controller in a commonly used format,
- request to send this data directly to another controller when technically possible,
- withdraw of any consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which occurred earlier on its basis (withdrawal will mean the resignation of the recruitment process and / or maintenance of your data in the candidates’ database of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC in Poznań and deletion of your data).
- the above rights may be exercised by contacting HR OPS Department Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC in Poznań, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-872 Poznań, or contacting us at [email protected],
- provided data will be processed on the basis of art. 22-1 of the Labor Code (in the scope covered by it) and art. 6 par. 1 point a) GDPR, i.e. based on the expressed consents,
- personal data processed on the basis of art. 22-1 of the Labor Code (in the scope covered by it) and art. 6 par. 1 point a) GDPR (consent expressed on the purpose of a given recruitment) will be processed until the selected person is admitted to the position referred to above,
- we will process the results of tasks and tests carried out during recruitment as well as your personal data included in the recruitment application, including the CV, minimized to the necessary range, to establish and enforce claims or defend against claims, if the claims relate to recruitment until such claims are expired,
- predicted categories of data recipients: HRE Sp. z o.o. in the scope of the recruitment process as well as the supplier of IT systems used for recruitment management - on the basis of appropriate data processing agreements,
- if you believe that the processing of your data violates applicable law, you have the right to file a complaint with the authority of personal data protection, in particular in your country of habitual residence, place of work or establishment of an alleged violation,
- contact details of the data controller - HR OPS Department Bridgestone Europe NV/SA Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce SSC in Poznań, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-872 Poznań or mail: [email protected]