Energizer Holdings, Inc. [NYSE: ENR], headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of primary batteries and portable lighting.
Our 4500 colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
The Job’s Mission:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Site Leader in Poland. He/She will aslo help in facility management, fleet management and organizing event.
Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Support Site Leader with all administrative tasks. This includes, but is not limited to: maintaining dairies, managing appointments, filtering phone calls, preparing letters and presentations, organizing trips, organizing meetings and seminars (booking, logistics), management and monitoring of expenses, interfaces between the Site Leader and his/her internal and external audiences in Poland and abroad
- Support Site Leader with preparing presentations and data analyzing
- Support other senior managers in the organization with similar needs, occasionally & if agreed with Site Leader
- Be in charge for fleet management. This includes, but is not limited to: Follow up leasing dates, work with Procurement on replacing vehicles, ensure global policy is applied by all employees
- Support Facility management. This includes, but is not limited to: reception desk management, mailroom management, procurement of supplies, management of direct and indirect suppliers regarding building maintenance, security & access rights
- Carry out specific projects as per need e.g. improvement / efficiency analysis on the above tasks, once agreed with Site Leader
- Previous experience of office administrative is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good internet research skills
- Very good English skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Execute the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Great atmosphere in the office
- Big opportunities to develop in international company
- Benefit package ( medical healthcare, life insurance, other activities by social Fund)