Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group® is a Tech-driven Professional Services Firm that applies our unique set of business solutions to help clients accelerate their performance by managing risk effectively. As The Compliance Firm®, The Red Flag Group® is where Chief Compliance Officers come for strategic advice and solutions to make compliance a competitive advantage.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform system design and coding on backend systems
- Collaborate with team members on the whole development process
- Work with testers to fix bugs.
- Help PHP developers to solve their objectives
- Assist with PHP team lead on solving system design
- Assist in the development of certain module(s), depending on the task provided by the Team Lead
- Provide support on some of the outstanding issues of certain module(s) or product(s)
- Provide Root-Cause-Analysis on some of the issues encountered for proper documentation and reference on development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder of Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of programming experience in LAMP environment
- Proficiency and solid programming experience in PHP and MySQL
- Hands-on experience in LAMP environment
- Good tracing or debugging skills and database understanding
- Good mobile application understanding, specially with lonic 2 or React native
- Good synergy on a Scrum or Kanban teams or environment
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experienced in version control/source repository
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns and frameworks (CodeIgniter, Drupal ) is a big advantage
- Knowledge with Slim framework
- Knowledge on Docker and Git
- Knowledge of NoSQL Database is an advantage
- Knowledge of frontend development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill in Pilipino and in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet projects deadline
- Enjoy working with the team
- Willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group® Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.