At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world’s most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
Piping Engineer / Projektant orurowania
- Is knowledgeable of LEAN work practices and applies these principles to project delivery.
- Performs plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by the leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers.
- Performs plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems (SP3D, CADWorx3D),
- Performs self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables.
- Participates in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations.
- Assists in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
- 5+ years of piping engineering/design experience in chemical industry,
- 5+ years of 3D Modeling experience ( in at least one of the 3D tools: SP3D, CADWorx),
- Experience with Laser Scan generated point clouds will be an advantage,
- Knowledgeable in Navisworks based reviews and clash detection,
- Experience in Stress analysis (L1 SEP,L2 Simplified)
- Experience in equipment layout, piping design and pipe supports,
- Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and MS office suite (Word, Excel),
- Good English level - written and spoken,
- Knowledge of piping specific design standards (minimum US/EU),
- Associate degree with concentration in Mechanical/Piping,
- Willingness to learn about Semiconductor
- Flexibility for travel to other location will be appreciated in moderate time frame,
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Long term project programs and work commitments
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
- Necessary trainings for project software
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.