JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Porter / Facilities Assistant
Processing finance transactions (purchase orders, matching supplier invoices, etc.) to deliver a robust financial control process for a large and complex portfolio across 31 countries. Support timely, high quality and accurate financial reporting for JLL and the Client. Support invoicing process to ensure client invoicing deadlines are met. Support that our suppliers are paid on time.
- Daily meeting room set up’s and changes in accordance with local arrangements
- Delivering office furniture/whiteboards/flipcharts as requested
- Responsible for the overall function of porter duties within the JPMC premises
- Function/meeting room set ups
- Checking of meeting room and flex rooms ensuring standards are maintained (cleanliness)
- Assist with event furniture set ups
- Cooperation with LOBs in relation to meetings preparation
- Assisting meeting and events coordinators with ad-hoc duties
- Small office furniture moves
- Supporting the business in FM related tasks as directed by the JLL SFM
- Assistance with contractor escorting when required
- Assistance with daily BAU duties to support the FM operation
- Stationary management for meeting room suites
- Assisting the JLL SFM with the daily management of Service Request tickets through the on-site Facilities Direct system, this encompass the lifecycle of tickets, receipt to close out
- Passion for delivering customer service
- Good communication and ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with a range of Facilities services in particular – Porter Duties
- Able to effectively co-ordinate contractors
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of delivery of soft services.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral)
- Language skillset: communicative English
- Need to add something about
- Has competence in Microsoft Office programs and utilising basic software functionality
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area)
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).