Żywiec Zdrój is the leader of bottled water market in Poland . Company offers a wide range of still (Żywiec Zdrój still, Dobrowianka)) & sparkling water (Żywioł od Żywiec Zdrój) and aquadrinks, based on spring or mineral water ( Żywiec Zdrój Soczysty, Żywiec Zdrój Ze Smakiem, Żywiec Zdrój Smako-łyk, Żywiec Zdrój sparkling juced). Żywiec Zdrój is a part of DANONE.
DANONE is the world leader in the food industry. In Poland we conduct our activities through a group of 4 companies: Danone (fresh dairy products), Żywiec Zdrój (water and soft drinks), NUTRICIA (early life nutrition) and NUTRICIA Medyczna (medical nutrition). What they all have in common is their mission, brands known and valued all around the world and opportunities for career development they offer within a coherent, international group.
Revenue Growth Junior Manager
- Day to day support of Small Format (Traditional Trade) Away From Home and Petrol Stations in promo planning and postevaluation,
- Advisory role towards efficiency building in above channels (what makes sense, what doesn't from financial standpoint),
- Implement and monitor PRGM (Profitable Revenue Growth Management) process and budget management in above channels,
- Customer visits (C&C, Distributors) with in depth promotional and pricing analysis with selling story,
- Trade Terms optimization in above channels,
- Pricing optimization across portfolio of Żywiec Zdrój and Dobrowianka - monitoring, recommendations,
- Supervision of price details in the Orsoft system,
- Overseeing process of novelties implementation from the P&L point of view as a PRGM representative on x-functional meetings – close cooperation with Marketing team.
- High analytical skills,
- Financial or Revenue Management background needed - minimum 2 years,
- Good understanding of P&L required,
- Business oriented - goal driven,
- Good interpersonal skills - i.a. influencing skills,
- Innovative and independent although team player,
- Excellent knowledge of Excel,
- Communicative English,
- Access knowledge - additional benefit,
- Selling skills / sales experience - additional benefit,
- Experience in Traditional Trade - additional benefit.
Employment with clearly defined career path.
Appealing benefit package.
Work in an international environment.
Professional development among experts with everyday-feedback culture.
Join a culture based on close cooperation, openness, creative enthusiasm and respect for the other person. It is responsibility, concern for the safety of workers and products, involvement in social problems and environmental protection make up who we are!