The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Administration of VBC sales systems (IT system) when it comes to price management and support for system key users network.
- Price administration in Volvo Bus Commercial sales systems (IT system)
- Support and develop price management policy
- Back up for System Product Owner and Key User role
- Follow up a list of issues, problems, development for new system
- Support local Key Users
- Development budget follow up
- Coordinate communication with external supplier
- Price data administration in sales tools (release updates, control process of updating products data etc)
- Training of new users in sales tools
- Participation in sales tool development projects
- University degree
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Ability to work with data bases
- Analytical skills
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław