Process Analyst (M/F)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
- Understand Outbound Shift Planning.
- Understand Technical Details of FC Systems.
- Ability to grasp the operational concepts of flow settings for FC picking systems that include flow pick and batchy pick paths for multiple FCs with different volume and demand patterns.
- Understanding of the boundary of responsibilities between Operations on the floor and Central flow as dictated by Standard Work developed by Central Flow Management.
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues. Escalate to management, facilities.
- Communicate Customer Shipment Risk and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
- Ability to track and report system performance through various equipment performance monitoring software platforms.
- Help AFT team to Develop Automated Flow tools.
- Ability to advise and teach the basic flow standards to the new managers through communications and advise them on standard flow settings thus speeding the learning curves of new managers.
- Ability to teach and advise new flow leads as we on board new candidates to the central flow center.
The ideal candidate should possesses the basic qualifications:
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communications skills – able to express key messages and interact with different customers within the FC individually and with groups via remote methods such as telephone, e-mail and instant message platforms.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills, can analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action.
- Must be flexible in terms of work schedule; willing to work odd or long hours, if necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and stressful situations without much management oversight.
- Detail oriented: accuracy is essential.
- Knowledge of additional EU language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – must display patience, strong customer service skills and helpfulness at all times.
- Good judgment, self-empowered and autonomous.
- Ability to demonstrate working well in a team environment remotely and at an advisory level.
- Computer knowledge and preferably SQL code language.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon is looking to hire Workflow Analyst (internally called EU Central Flow Leader) to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Center (FC) in Sady, close to Poznan.
The Workflow Analyst would be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations and Area Managers whilst escalating any Customer Experience Risks and reporting any SLA failure risks or deviation from Standard Work to the Sr. Managers and General Manager. The Workflow Analyst is expected to play the role of an advisor to the operations team based on his holistic view of the outbound flow and facilitate communication between multiple areas of outbound operations.
As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.