Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking to hire Process Control Specialist to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Center in Sady, close to Poznan.
Process Control Specialist (m/f)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
The Process Control Specialistis responsible for managing workflow of outbound department of multiple FCs from a remote centralized location, based out of our POZ1 Fulfillment Center in Sady, Poznan, Poland.
Key areas of responsibilities would include managing the workflow of outbound orders across multiple processes and managing customer experience while minimizing fulfillment cost across multiple FCs. The lead would be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations and Area Managers whilst escalating any Customer Experience Risks and reporting any SLA failure risks or deviation from Standard Work to the Sr. Managers and General Manager.
The Process Control Specialist is expected to play the role of an advisor to the operations team based on his holistic view of the outbound flow and facilitate communication between multiple areas of outbound operations. As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communications skills – able to express key messages and interact with different customers within the FC individually and with groups via remote methods such as telephone, e-mail and instant message platforms.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills, can analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action.
- Must be flexible in terms of work schedule; willing to work odd or long hours, if necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and stressful situations without much management oversight.
- Detail oriented: accuracy is essential.
- Knowledge of additional EU language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree would be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – must display patience, strong customer service skills and helpfulness at all times.
- Good judgment, self-empowered and autonomous.
- Ability to demonstrate working well in a team environment remotely and at an advisory level.
- Computer knowledge and preferably SQL code language.
- Understand Outbound Shift Planning.
- Understand Technical Details of FC Systems.
- Ability to grasp the operational concepts of flow settings for FC picking systems that include flow pick and batchy pick paths for multiple FCs with different volume and demand patterns.
- Understanding of the boundary of responsibilities between Operations on the floor and Central flow as dictated by Standard Work developed by Central Flow Management.
- Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues. Escalate to management, facilities.
- Communicate Customer Shipment Risk and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
- Ability to track and report system performance through various equipment performance monitoring software platforms.
- Help AFT team to Develop Automated Flow tools.
- Ability to advise and teach the basic flow standards to the new managers through communications and advise them on standard flow settings thus speeding the learning curves of new managers.
- Ability to teach and advise new flow leads as we on board new candidates to the central flow center.