- Olivia Tower, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Responsible for performing standard content management activities and clarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source-2-Pay transactions according to process documentation;
- Create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow;
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system search functionalities;
- Create and maintain catalog and contract content to enable self-service procurement;
- Facilitate information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Perform controls according to process design;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in supply chain management / procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- German: good in speech and writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Participation in projects / transitions as beneficial;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Bayer is an equal opportunities employer. In the selection process we are guided only by the competencies we require for a particular position.
At Bayer, we believe that our employees deserve to work in an environment where fairness and respect are the foundation of our organizational culture.