- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
At present we are seeking candidates for the position of:
Take this opportunity and:
- develop your professional career in dynamic international environment,
- work with great people in teamwork culture & friendly atmosphere,
- get a very competitive package of benefits (private medical care, dental program, meal allowance, Colgate-Palmolive products, home office etc)
- work for company that offers an attractive compensation and stable employment.
The Procurement Integration Junior Analyst is supporting the Senior Analyst to manage plant procurement data in SAP and track KPIs. He/she will ensure the implementation of standard process for all plant procurement transactional activities and risk management. He/she will cooperate closely with cross category plant procurement teams to provide data analysis and reporting together with tracking functional KPIs, proposing standardization & simplification related to data management processes.
- Accountable for Procurement SAP and transactional activities;
- Coordinates updates in Vendor and New Product Master Data in close cooperation with Cross Category Procurement Leaders and Global Master Data;
- Reviews price changes (monthly, quarterly) and purchasing conditions in SAP and provides direction for necessary updates;
- Reviews and supports in payment issues (Fix price, ePay);
- Works on costing for new items;
- Leverages SAP in day-to-day function to report key measures: procurement KPIs, PSA, SMI;
- Provides systems expertise, knowledge and support on issue resolution to Procurement teams;
- Supports Risk Management activities and keeps responsibility for Suppliers due diligence;
- Plans and coordinates data cleansing initiatives;
- Presents concepts and/or requirements to business partners to optimize data collection, maintenance and reporting processes to further improve business process efficiency;
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree;
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and fluency in English (written and spoken);
- SAP literacy as a additional asset;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Multitasking and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well in cross-cultural environment;
- Open to seek for required information or clarifications;
This is a fix term contract for one year as a substitute for maternity leave.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Become part of our team! We look forward to your application.
Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform that the controller of personal data is Colgate Palmolive Services (Poland) Sp. z o.o. having its registered office in Warsaw (02-797), Taśmowa 7 street. The personal data shall be processed for the purposes of a recruitment procedure. In case of your consent, your data shall also be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes. Should such a necessity occur, your personal data may be made available to entities authorized by law. Submitting data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the above-mentioned objective. You have the right to demand rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or transfer of the data. The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by submitting a relevant request to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Personal data providers have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in order to protect the data in case their personal data are processed against the law. Personal data will be processed by the Personal Data Controller during this recruitment process and should the consent to the processing of personal data in the future be granted, until the right to be forgotten has been exercised. The Personal Data Controller does not use an automated decision-making system, including profiling.
If, upon the completion of the recruitment process, your CV has remained in the database of Colgate Palmolive Services (Poland) Sp. z o.o., having its registered office in Warsaw (02-797), Taśmowa 7 street, to be used in the future, you are asked to accompany your application documents with the following consent:
“I hereby give my consent to Colgate Palmolive Services (Poland) Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (02-797), Taśmowa 7 street to archive and use my CV and other application documents in future recruitment processes in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC”