- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lat temu
Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
09333/ CC: 772006
Procurement SpecialistNumer ref.: 09333/ CC: 772006
- Provides day-to day support within scope of Procure to Pay function to the business
- Servicing Business Stakeholders requests according to the stipulated SLA
- Supports contract management process utilizing all forms of communication tools which include templates, Procurement system, email, phone, and written and verbal communication
- Reviews Purchase Order transactions to secure order placed and completed
- Monitors the contract transactions through the approval process and provide status update to suppliers, Buyers, Strategic Sourcing, and Senior Leadership
- Identifies problems, determine solutions, and escalate as necessary.
- Manages Procurement mailbox
- Assists business community with purchasing needs
- Bachelor of Science or Business Degree
- Min. 1 year of job experience (Procurement or Customer Service preferred)
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay process would be an asset
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing
- High competency in communication skills with ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Must be computer literate; proficiency required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes
- Knowledge in use of Coupa, PeopleSoft, Oracle or other related ERP application software, including familiarity with query tools and tables preferred.
- Creative thinking/problem solving/proactive approach to business challenges to identify and respond to obstacles and/or issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Analytical and research skills
- Global mindset and cultural awareness
- Unique exposure to various areas of P2P domain in global context,
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional environment.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.