Duco Technology Poland Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Curie-Skłodowskiej 12Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Duco, we make it our job to solve complex data problems with fast and easy-to-use software.
Our customers are some of the world’s top financial institutions, insurance companies, FinTech firms and others. We are fast growing, even in the current recession, and backed by some of the best software investors.
We’re very proud that our software helps make people’s jobs easier and less repetitive. We think anything that makes the world a better place is worth doing!
Our people love working here. That’s why our Glassdoor feedback shows 84% of our people would recommend us as an employer, and 86% approve of the CEO.
And right now, we need YOU to help us keep making the good stuff happen.
As a Product Manager, your job will be to help build and refine software and to support our wider product strategy.
Day to day, this is broadly what you’ll do:
- Gather and understand requirements from clients and colleagues
- Define solutions, present mock-ups and refine prototypes
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to make sure we deliver high-value items
- Help to break items down into user stories (i.e. how and why our software works well)
- Help ensure that the features fit our customers’ requirements and are adopted and used
- Be a source of knowledge and ideas for the rest of Duco
- Really enjoy working with like-minded people who want to deliver great user solutions
This is who you’ll be working with:
- The Head of Product Management
- A small team of Product Managers and Designers
- Lots of other great people across Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
What we're looking for:
Our 'wish list' is below, but don't worry if you don’t currently have everything on this: we’re believers in development too. What’s important to us is finding someone who has a great attitude, likes working with product and people, and will support our Values: ‘Keep It Simple’; ‘Service, Not Software’; ‘Think big’; ‘No fluff, no spin’; and ‘Lead, don’t follow’.
Duco has a genuinely diverse, inclusive and supportive culture where people are encouraged to flourish professionally, contribute outside of their own roles, and enjoy what they do.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Relevant experience in product-related roles, e.g. as a business analyst, product owner or customer success executive, especially if you’ve worked with other teams to help create successful solutions
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- The ability to listen to our clients, understand their needs and build good relationships, as well as working collaboratively with Duco colleagues
- Great communication and presentation skills, as you’ll need to be able to explain solutions and their underlying drivers clearly
An ability to understand the requirements of new industries or opportunities quickly, and to figure out solutions and ideas on your own.
Bonus points if you also have:
- An ability to manage ambiguous and competing priorities in a busy environment
- Fluency in any other languages (French or Spanish would be helpful)
And this is what you'll receive from us:
- Unlimited holiday policy, because we trust people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options: you can choose between home- and office-working, or a bit of both, and we’re pretty relaxed about start and finish times too as long as the work gets done. Everyone has to juggle home and work obligations sometimes!
- Private medical care packages: individual, partner or family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Personal learning and development (Duco has an annual training budget)
- Share options, so you can reap the rewards of helping to make Duco successful
- Spot rewards so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
- Annual bonus scheme so we can acknowledge your longer-term effort