- Zajęcza 4, 00-351 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are looking for you if
- You have an academic degree and at least 3-5 years of related work experience in and/or proven affinity with the modelling domain and financial or non-financial risk management
- You have experience in project/program management in the financial services;
- You have experience with the agile way of working and have an interest in progressing with this
- You have sufficient experience with adequate and effective stakeholder management, as well as auditors, regulators and onsite inspections
- You have experience in being a (pro-active) sparring partner/advisor to Senior Management, in which your presentations are well structured, easy to follow and can be both high level and detailed (on e.g. the contents)
- You have high-quality standards, you are organized & persuasive, you like to interact and build relationships and are a role model in these aspects
- You are prepared to travel occasionally. Your main base is Warsaw
- You are enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and you have good people management skills
- You are transparent, open-minded and value diversity and inclusion
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Experience in model validation or model risk management
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning
You will score extra point for:
- Transparency, open-mindedness and value for diversity and inclusion
- Experience in the role of Product Owner and work with the Product Backlog
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of KYC or AML areas in banking
- Knowledge in technologies like Python, R, Scala, SAS or other data science tools and platforms
- Being an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, a naturally collaborative person and team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals
How we work:
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
RiskHub Warsaw was created as a part of central risk team currently located in Amsterdam. In Warsaw we are building following areas:
- Data and Tools
- Credit & ALM Risk Modelling
- Model Risk Management & Model Validation
- IT for Modeling & Analytics
Within Model Risk Management area we are building a new chapter of Data Science Model Validation (DSMV) part of Model Risk Oversight (MRO). MRO is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified Model Risk experts, Business Analysts, and DevOps Engineers. MRO is developing and rolling out the new Model Risk Management (MoRM) framework which scope covers all models used within ING Bank worldwide.
As Data Science Model Validation (DSMV) team is a within the MRO tribe we are responsible for validating data science and other non-regulatory models used by ING worldwide. By bringing in our expertise we assure that models are appropriate for intended use, compliant with internal policies and external regulations and its limitations are well understood by the organization. Our goal is to ensure a strong model validation and model lifecycle landscape within ING.
The Risk Hub Warsaw MRO team supports/guides global and local model communities in execution of the model life cycle activities, together with Global MRO team facilitates oversight, monitoring model risk, and reporting for local entities.
Within Risk Hub Warsaw DSMV team we are looking for Product Owner to ensure continuous focus on robust planning and delivery of our objectives.
The responsibilities of a Product Owner
You are part of the management team of the Model Risk Oversight Tribe. You support the Chapter Leads and the Tribe Lead with execution of the Tribe’s strategy.
As a Product Owner you are the ‘spider in the web’ for one or multiple squads, both internally toward the team members and externally towards the stakeholders.
You are responsible for the WHAT a squad does:
- defining squad goals, and
- driving planning, filling and prioritizing the backlog.
You set the demand (delivery) for the squad, which means you:
- plan, coordinate and perform stakeholders management tasks.
- are the escalation point for planning and alignment issues; and
- ensure proper audit trail and controls.
- contribute to the delivery of Tribe’s strategy, vision and realization of objectives.
You facilitate the way of working by:
- managing the squads backlog in ServiceNow (SNOW)
- delivering regular planning progress dashboard to the Tribe Lead
- prioritize the product backlog by defining road maps in “Quarterly Business Reviews”, by aligning in “Market places” with senior management and other Product Owners of the Tribe, and by consulting with several departments of ING Group.
continuously take the initiative to improve the way of working and the collaboration within your squad. You frequently align with the Agile Coach, the Chapter Leads, and other Product Owners
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, and a team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
Scope of duties