- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
Are you fresh graduate with degree in biology, chemistry, chemical engineering or similar field of studies?
Would you like to gain professional experience in well established international organization?
Yes? We have wonderful news - we are building new Team in Krakow and we have a job for you!
Your main goal will be to manage the database of ingredient and raw material, chemical safety information, supplier technical data and other data to support the integration and regulatory compliance of new ingredients and raw materials introduced into the Kimberly-Clark product portfolio.
What are you going to do?
- Work with Kimberly-Clark (K-C) suppliers to obtain material disclosures, required compliance information, compositional information and additional test data for raw material and chemical level ingredients for safety evaluation or regulatory registration
- Make sure that entered into SAP EHS data is maintained with high quality standards
- Summarize ingredient and material properties and compliance data and create output reports
- Initiate business workflows and provide data inputs and/or other required information to process material supplier agreements (e.g., confidentiality disclosures, supplier quality agreements, etc.)
- Evaluate the process and respond to internal requests for technical, chemical compliance, product safety support assistance or external customer inquirers.
- Identify, and escalate potential technical or chemical compliance issues or material changes that may impact K-C products or business sectors globally.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge and understanding of K-C raw materials, supply chain and products, and technical and professional skills through continuing education.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in a scientific or technical field (e.g. chemistry, biology)
- Preferably some prior relevant experience
- Strong IT skills to be able to organize large sets of chemical safety and regulatory data (preferably SAP EHS or similar type database)
- Knowledge of chemical safety regulations globally, product stewardship, and the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) standards.
- A lot of enthusiasm and readiness to support our clients and stakeholder on daily basis
- Willingness to learn new processes and gain expertise in product safety area
- Fluent English, as you will have colleagues from different continents
- Possibility to be a part of new global function at K-C in Poland - gain valuable experience, work with experts from the whole world!
- Smooth onboarding processes and complex training
- Private medical cover with dental care and life insurance
- Flexible work arrangements (possibility to work from office and home)
- Lots of work, many challenges and of course amazing atmosphere!
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.