Infor is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Product Support Analyst with German
Provides application and technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. Support includes functional analysis, program analysis, testing and debugging to resolve customer reported issues. Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses working knowledge of assigned product and basic knowledge of operating environments. Operates under general supervision. Typically reports to the Manager, Support Operations. Requires 1 to 5 years of relevant product experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet focusing on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as WebEx or Netmeeting.
- Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently but is responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts.
- Continues to develop application knowledge in specific product suite and operating environment and technologies.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Responsible for being the liaison with Development and other depts., i.e. PSO, Finance, etc., to insure proper handling of customer issues.
- Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments and/or teaches other Analysts installation procedures, features of products, etc.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users and team.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams
- Assists less experienced Analysts and serves as a resource for others as needed.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base and provides review others content.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established customer satisfaction ratings and other KPIs
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science.
- Mimimum 1 year of experience with ERP systems in functional area i.e. automotive/production planning/manufacturing/logistics.
- German language on B2+/C1 level
- Good command of English language to be able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas
- Prior experience in related industry or software/technical support
- Possesses working knowledge of assigned product and basic knowledge of operating environments.
- Advanced problem solving and analytic skills.
- Possesses full understanding of industry practices as well as Global Support Procedures.
- Good writing and editing skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
- Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, etc.
- Strong organizational skills required to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
- Possess ability to both multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Flexibility required to work outside defined role.
Why join Infor?
- Challenge – You will help solve the challenging business problems of our diverse customers globally
- Start-up phase – We are expanding our presence in Poland. You will co-create the company during a start-up phase, possibility of promotion and build a successful career path
- Diversified work – You will have a possibility to change between projects, technologies, applications and customers
- Training program – We provide an intensive training program, with access to global experts and a knowledge base
- Benefits – We will provide a comprehensive package with flexible working hours
- Cooperative culture – You will work with inspiring people in a prestigious office in the center of Wroclaw