- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
provides comprehensive solutions for the cheese business. The Processing Solutions & Equipment (PSE) Production Department is a global organization. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Are you ready to take a new challenge in your career?
Would you like to be part of a growing business?
We have an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced candidate to join
the management team
in a world-class business in the role of
to join our team in Olsztyn, Poland.
What you will do
- Create dynamism, drive productivity and build capability. To shown strong demonstration of leadership behaviour, to your team of 20-25 people
- Lead, develop and manage the team according to the global processes, standards and definitions
- Lead the supervision of the team’s activities to ensure that they are executed to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures
- Safety standards and regulations, ensuring that all assignments are manned in an efficient and effective way to satisfy customers
- Participate in the identification of talent/potential candidates for promotions, rotation assignments and career migrations
- Participate in creation and lead execution of the competence development and certification plans for the team in own area of responsibility
- Participate in extended team meetings in own area of responsibility to ensure the service meets expectations
We believe you have:
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelors Degree or similar is a must
- Leadership experience a minimum of 2 years is a must
- English knowledge intermediate level is a must
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at every level of the organization
- Demonstrate leadership to lead and motivate teams that do not directly report to you
- The ability to give and receiving employee feedback, in order to further development
- The ability to recommend operational changes when is required to the continuous production flow
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills with accurate and analytical personality
- Positive, can-do attitude, open for a long-term opportunity with an international mindset
- Knowledge and experience with continuous improvement methodologies and principles such as WCM, TPM and Lean manufacturing is beneficial
- Proficiency with Office Programmes (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
We offer you
- Being part of an international company with a secure background
- Highly skilled and committed colleagues, a challenging and high paced work environment
- Equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view
- Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- A long term opportunity
- Competitive salary
If you are inspired to contribute to securing commercial opportunities within an international company that offers attractive employment conditions and find collaborating with a diverse range of talented colleagues appealing, feel free to apply thru this post.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates.
We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.