Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
ASCO Numatics is a part of Emerson Industrial Automation. Asco Numatics offers comprehensive fluid automation solutions, including fluid control and fluid power products, for a wide range of industry-focused applications. From build materials to product designs, ASCO Numatics’ deep process expertise and unmatched reputation for durability and reliability deliver lower cost of ownership, greater asset availability, and improved productivity for life sciences, power generation, biofuels, food and beverage, air ride suspension, petroleum and chemical, water and wastewater, pulp and paper, packaging, commercial appliance, and HVAC applications.
Production & Material Planning Specialist - Reporting to France
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
If you are a person who has experience with production and material planning, who derives pleasure from supporting internal and external customers… We are looking for you!
Ensure stock availability and replenish European Distribution center in France by generating, monitoring and expediting Express Same Day orders within Polish facility. Taking all necessary actions to minimize stock out ratio in EDC thus ensure high delivery performance levels. Fulfill speaking partner role to all expediting requests coming from Customer Service Team in France in regards to products made in Poland.
Your future role:
- Placing EDC replenishment orders for materials on the basis of ERP,
- Executing parametrization of the system – determining coefficients, that is: delivery times, transportation time, consolidation days, security reserve etc. in order to ensure correct material planning,
- Monitoring fulfilment of open orders, gathering confirmations from the suppliers,
- Managing supplier schedules and maintaining continuity of supply to production,
- Solving the problems of delayed supplies and highlighting key materials deliveries to prevent delays in Customer deliveries,
- Monitoring EDC distribution stock out ratio and taking necessary actions to reduce stock out exposures,
- Responding to all Customer Service expediting requests coming from European Distribution Center,
- Reporting one’s work progress and indices to the DOH superiors, warehouse valuation,
- Defining lead times for Customers’ orders,
- Periodic inventory management.
- Experience: at least 3 years of work related to production planning,
- Good command of English – speaking, writing,
- Good command of French – speaking, writing,
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MRP systems,
- Strong knowledge of stock control and warehousing system,
- Advanced computer skills - Microsoft Office,
- Strong analytical skills – ability to make decisions from looking at the data,
- Professional and diligent approach at all times when dealing with customers / suppliers.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of S&OP and OTD for suppliers will be an asset,
- A letter of reference from one of the previous employers (will be an advantage).
Our offer for you:
- Steady employment with a work agreement,
- Work on the position which opens a realistic opportunity to develop one’s competencies,
- Support in an initial stage of implementation by participation in the „New Employee Adaptation” scheme for the first three months of work,
- Internal and external trainings,
- Rekrutacja objęta programem „Poleć Pracownika” (do 2000 zł brutto)
- Multikarnet gym membership co-financed by the Employer,
- Attractive prices of the medical package and group insurance.