- Gnieźnieńska 32 61-021 PoznańPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Beiersdorf Manufacturing Poznań is a well-connected team of 500 employees, whose potential we deeply believe in and support their comprehensive development.
We are a manufacturing company - the latest technologies, devices and systems ensure that every cosmetic produced here is of the highest quality. About 90 percent of them we export to more than 30 countries around the world.
As our new Process Engineer, you will
- be responsible for the project implementation corresponding with project management methods,
- co-design concepts for process plants and supply systems also with regard to climate-neutral and resource-saving technological solutions,
- manage sub-projects for process plants in cooperation with the global engineering team as well as external partners and suppliers including capex management and target tracking,
- supervise the design and implementation phases up to the commissioning of the process plants incl. FATs/SATs, production trials, staff training and production start,
- support the various specialists to ensure environmental protection, safety, energy and resource efficiency,
- ensure the continuous exchange of information within the team but also with local, global and external partners,
- take the lead for project documentation and decision processes.
We believe the successful candidate will have
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or relevant field,
- Several years of professional experience, ideally with processes for cosmetics production, investment planning, hygienic plant design, engineering and construction,
- Multicultural competence and willingness to work in international project teams,
- A healthy dose of self-confidence and independence as well as pronounced social competence,
- Proven entrepreneurial thinking and acting,
- Polish and English language skills, business fluent,
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Full-time contract,
- Possibility of professional development,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment close to HQ,
- Attractive conditions of employement and benefits (medical care, 24/7 insurance, Nivea kindergarden, Nivea store, sport and recreation co-financing and many others).
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English