Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Project Management Officer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The purpose of the role is to provide effective Programme Management Office support to the Regional Operations within HR Services Krakow Organization. The role supports the Regional Leadership Team in driving the Project Management and Continuous Improvement (CI) agenda
- Create and maintain the overall projects/programs overview for the local HR Services organization covering European/African region,
- Ensuring effective projects and workstreams co-ordination, managing interdependencies and facilitating reviews.
- Special focus on creating and maintaining overview of all migrations coming from onshore HR organizations tp the Shell Business Operations or inter centre migrations
- Take active role in regional CI agenda, including identification of bottom-up improvement opportunities and bringing ideas for larger scale top-down projects
- Support CI Network in creating yearly plan of activities and deliverables with focus on annual themes
- Promote Project Delivery Framework and CI tools and ways of working
- Monitor upcoming projects and identified improvement initiatives, cooperating with the Regional Operations on assuring effective pipeline for realization of targeted year to year benefits.
- Identify and manage risks and issues including but not limited to project/program delivery delays, budget overspend and timeline or resources’ conflicts.
- Assure proper information and escalation to respective stakeholders.
- Prepare quality, accurate and timely reports on projects/programs progress and benefits realization.
- Ensure effective management and co-ordination of projects/programs communication and change management activities.
- Support Project Leads in applying structured change management approach.
- Consolidate information and create overviews for identified stakeholder groups.
- University degree or equivalent - HR or business administration or MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years -5 years’ work experience preferably in an HR environment
- HR operational experience and sound Continuous Improvement (LEAN, 6 Sigma) experience in applying methodologies (minimum Green Belt level) ideally in the HR operational environment
- Experience in project or programme management or a strong desire to learn these skills on the job. Practical understanding of Project Delivery Framework would be an advantage
- A strong self-starter, well organised with proven ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management and influencing skills’ with a proven ability to deliver through others outside immediate team where required and a collaborative work ethic
- Experience in introducing and maintaining changes to the organisation
- Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel in particular), data analysis and familiarity with SharePoint
- English C1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome