ŁĄCZPOL company the leader of IT market is seeking exceptional candidates on the position of:
Project Management Tools Specialist
Work place: Bydgoszcz
Project Management Tools Specialist will meet the customer to understand his business needs, will run convincing customer presentation / demo and will set cost notes with Business Development and will support until deal signature. Then, for each new project assigned, the Project Management Tools Specialist has the charge of meeting the customer, and set up a process regarding the current resources knowledge and tool suite. When the process is set, he will build the database architecture, will administrate the tools for customer specifics, will run a small-scale trial with local team and train the resources on the new project and follow the further development.
Project Management Tools Specialist will have the following tasks.
1. International Customer Relationship management (60-80% travel expected)
- Run convincing pre-sales presentation to customer (from executive, through middle management, until working level)
- When delivery comes, to prepare, lead meetings with international stakeholders (customer, local delivery team, subcontractors, partners)
- Travel to the customer location to learn about the process and data interaction possibilities with regards to Customer Information Systems (restAPI, xml, csv, M2M, webservices…)
- Manage customer expectations, propose innovative solutions regarding the company current processes
- Make continuous service optimization proposal to the customer (sales spreading)
2. Project integration, development
- Assess the delivery team on the current process & tools set in place
- Define the activity process and select the best tooling & management system for the customer & delivery team (cost, quality, time)
- Create reporting facility for the customer when creating the process
- Validate with customer process / kpi / reporting design
- When specific tool improvement is needed:
- Provide technical specification (through Jira ticketing system)
- Manage end-to-end construction with international development teams (depending the BU: Turkey, Poland, India, Vietnam)
- Control the code (eg. VBA, Java script) before integration
- Manage the activity schedule regarding available resources and project improvement needed
- Manage the discussion between customer + program needs and technical requirements
- Keep the process architecture as easiest as possible for the delivery team
- Adapt the process design with the changes done during the project delivery
- Project Management Tools Specialist will exchange regularly with Project Process Engineer he trained to get back good practices from projects and cross-fertilize
- As SLC (Service Life Cycle) is continuously evolving, Technical Support Engineer will take part to new features definition
- Qualify/define the technical improvement needed for the future projects
- Report project delivery to the management
- Make continuous service optimization proposal to the management (improvement)
- Frequently ask new ideas and other way of doing the work with the other Technical Support Engineers
NOTE: 12 to 18 months on-the-job training is required to become autonomous on systems and travels.
The following knowledge and human abilities are required.
4. For this activity, the process designer is:
- Hard working
- Customer facing
- Multi-task (adaptive)
- Needed knowledge in databases (SQL, MariaDB), telecommunications and optic fiber rollout deployment more precisely (GIS, AMS, ticketing/ordering systems knowledge).
- Expertise in scripting, coding (VBA, Imacro, AutoIT, HTML/PHP, Java, Powershell)
- Good knowledge in systems and networks elements and proven track on M2M and webservices
- Knowledge in sales activities, pricing, cost & margin.
- the opportunity to work in a multinational company
- career within global structure
- attractive salary
- medical package