In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Planning projects and integrating work streams- estimating timelines, resource requirements and execution
- Defining scope and activities of projects and ensuring execution. Estimating and managing timelines, costs, and resources requirements
- Participating complex projects with limited risks and using given techniques. Managing all stages of the project and monitor the project, taking corrective actions if needed, reporting on project progress. Role may be required to lead large multidisciplinary projects, potentially beyond the scope of own area of project management expertise
- Leading, guiding and engaging functionally the project staff and contributing towards the development of a continuous improvement and customer focused culture
- Coordinating and integrating HEINEKEN Kraków enabling functions deliverables in the overall planning, and following up for completion, including IT, P&CI, Service/Contract Management and HR
- Communicating rigor, proactively keeping all Project Team Members up-to-date on the project implementation progress
- Being responsible for Chair function - specific Project Review meetings as per the project governance model, organizing Tollgate reviews meetings and provision of all the required sign offs
- Managing the execution process of project Tollgates sign-off
- Managing the relation with a few groups of stakeholders on an operational/tactical level. Building, maintaining and managing relationship within HEINEKEN Kraków and with OpCos, Global Functions / Head Office and GBO
- Managing limited risk projects and relating issues according to Risk Management and Failure Mode Effect Analysis methodologies
- Developing and embeding the change management strategy to support the undergoing projects by focusing:
- Creating consistency in adopting the change across the different layers of the organisation
- Reducing resistance and addressing doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change
- Identifying deviations in performance from the change standards and implement strategies for corrective action to achieve full organizational adoption to change.
You are The Candidate if:
- You hold Bachelor or Master degree (additional project management of finance certification is a plus)
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience in project and change management, preferably with cross-border pan-European Shared Service Centre or in the fields of accounting/ customer service/sales/logistics
- Your English is on a fluent level
- You have excellent communication skills (including verbal, written, presentation skills)
- You have strong experience in Finance, accounting or in Business economics and you combine conceptual understanding and practical judgment
- You can build personal connect and high impact “trust” relationships with senior executives and other stakeholders
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues and you can take calculated, well thought out, risks when necessary
- You have experience in work on IFRS and strong knowledge of finance tools and systems - SAP
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process