For our new Sales & Service start-up in Warsaw/Poland we are looking for a
Project Manager (m/w)
- Project management within the framework of contractual agreements and set targets with our customers worldwide
- Tracking project cost and deadlines
- Operational and organizational support to project team members
- Close cooperation with the headquarter in Germany
- Written reporting of all relevant project subjects
- Complaint management
- You have a university degree with a commercial/technical background and 3-5 years of strong sales and/or Services experience in a maintenance/services environment in the capital goods industry. Background and experience in the tobacco industry is beneficial and within companies with a global matrix structure are preferable. You must be willing to travel frequently within Poland and abroad and previous working experience in these markets would be a distinct advantage. Competence in the use of SAP is advantageous.
- Self-confident and assertive, you have a strong technical understanding and an analytical approach. As strategic thinker, you possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You must be willing to travel frequently within Poland and abroad. Competence in the use of SAP and MS Project is advantageous. The fluent usage of written and spoken English is essential for this position. German is advantageous.
Please let us know how soon you can join us and what your salary expectations are.