Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers Project Manager position in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
Recently, Keywords Studios has launched a brand new office in Katowice and we’re looking for dedicated Project Manager, who will join our team.
The PM is expected to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple projects of different sizes, simultaneously and will be responsible for Clients, Team Leads and Agents.
Project Manager - Video Games
- Manage and take control of multiple projects concurrently.
- Assume full ownership on assigned projects and make sure clients expectations are met, assigning a team accordingly and if needed by reasonably adjusting processes and setups.
- If needed and in cooperation with the Business Development Management Team, assess scope for new projects and prepare estimates and quotes for clients.
- Advise clients on best practices and agree on project processes and timelines.
- Prepare schedules and liaise with the Team Leads and facilities based on availability and suitability for the project.
- Organize and lead kick off meetings for assigned projects.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with Leads and assigned team.
- Act as client contact at a management, workflow and strategy level on assigned projects.
- Participate in designing and improving processes, methodologies and tools.
- Define test strategy in accordance with project schedule and budget requirements.
- Define and take part in pre-test workflow and division of team responsibility.
- Plan project activities in order to maximize the use of specific resources (either specialized staff or equipment).
- Assign roles and coordinate workflow within the project team.
- Communicate department software and hardware requirements to the Line Manager.
- Set up and maintain projects in internal financial database system.
- Track and manage project budgets and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to the Team Leads and agents, and ensure that the overall project strategy and client expectations are understood by all members of the teams.
- Track and manage performance and KPIs of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out on all projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Report project statuses and information to management team on a regular basis.
- Initiate milestone reviews and post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with client personnel.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and communicate Team Leads’ and agents’ performance records, including providing feedback and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to and provide input into all Keywords policies, processes and security.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Agility, versatility, capacity to embrace change
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Project Management, or Client support management. Experience in the Video Games or related industry would be an asset.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude
- Client-facing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently
- Ability to effectively manage a team and act as a role model to team members
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions
- Is a leader, capable of rallying teams to achieve common goals together and inspire success in others
- Awareness of the bigger picture, considers the project, client, company, and team when making decisions
- Actively approaches others for their ideas and suggestions
- Resolves conflicts with tact and maturity
- Provides team direction and clarity and timely, clear and actionable performance feedback
- Demonstrates a keen eye for errors/inconsistencies in both their own and others contribution, highlighting or amending these as appropriate
- Understanding of games development process
- Advanced skills with MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with working in an international environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years of Game industry experience
- Formal Project Management techniques or training such as PMP
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Attractive salary.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position using the button below.
We ask that you include in your CV the clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji prowadzonego przez Keywords Studios z siedzibą w Dublinie zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922)”.