Project Manager with German
NR REF.: PMwG/RB/07/2019
- Delivers and implements medium or moderately complex Global Business Change projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management and/or business analysis and within set project parameters and deadlines.
- Incumbents are experienced in change management/business analysis.
- Provides the oversight and management of project governance standards and includes the oversight and reporting of financial and revenue outcomes.
- May be responsible for a particular Client Change portfolio.
- Delivers and implements moderately complex Global Business Change projects within project parameters and deadlines using Global Business Change documented processes.
- Gathers and analyzes information to assist in development of recommendations to address Client and Business objectives for a specific business group or technology area.
- Problem solves to adhere to strict deadlines and standard project process/implementation methods.
- Records and captures key financial data in relation to revenue generation and group overheads.
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements Constructs effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects.
- Analyses and defines business requirements (and functional specifications if required) based on Client requirements and user needs translating into functional design, test planning and user documentation.
- Responsible for auditing and tracking projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Facilitates project meetings and workshops with External Clients and Internal Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Produces both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyzes and/or presents outputs of the meetings to relevant parties for sign off.
- Monitors project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log, project plans.
- Responsible for escalating issues to more senior team members.
- Provides analytical expertise in support of project objectives.
- Participates in software and/or system design, and testing of new or enhanced systems and applications.
- Assists with development of project post-implementation reviews.
- Stays abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Delivers medium to moderately complex internal and external projects or parts of larger projects.
- Significant structure project management experience in a client facing role
- Ideally with financial services knowledge but not a must have
- Team player and self-starter
- Advanced German and English language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
What we can offer:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams