- Roździeńska 49, 40-382 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation is the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We make our customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs more than 22,000 people and serves customers in more than 80 countries. Our products consist of controllers, motors, drives, panels and software used to automatically operate and control the production of goods. These goods consist of everyday products that we all use, such as clothing, food, and cars. This position is within the Control and Visualization Business, which develops the software products that enable industrial automation.
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
- Desire to work with internal stakeholders to showcase Rockwell Automation products in a production environment.
- Capable to read and interpret complex electrical and electronic circuit schematics, electrical and mechanical equipment design drawings, bills of materials, specifications, procedures and technical manuals, ability to create schematics is a plus.
- Ability to independently design, develop and implement software using multiple programming languages (ACAD Electrical, Studio 5000, Factory Talk View Studio, Logix 500, etc.). In addition, desirable to do embedded software development and / or system programming.
- Proficiency in communication of technical and business ideas through engineering drawings, along with written and spoken English.
- Experience specifying, implementing and integrating into designs a variety of controls hardware; preferably Rockwell Automation hardware (PLC’s, SLC’s, Logix Processors, Analog and digital I/O, Servo Drives and motors, and supporting RA hardware components).
- Capable of working with vendors to have capital equipment quoted, built and implemented into manufacturing plant.
- Critically evaluates key factors (e.g., costs, benefits, timeliness, and risks) and all reasonable alternatives before making decisions. Helps translate vision of a desired future state of product manufacturing into clear priorities and practical plans for achieving that vision.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Develop long range strategies and translate them into short term goals and objectives.
Integrates efforts of manufacturing IT, OT and process design.
Identifies Stakeholder and manages communications. Ensures engagement with project stakeholders.
- Identifies, analyzes and manages project risk.
- Oversees process governance and process change management.
Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for
- obtaining results.
- Manages projects of varying size and scope simultaneously.
Uses facts and logic to influence others.
- Some travel is required (10-20%); including international.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent degree or education.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in automation, controls and new product.
- Demonstrated understanding and use of system automation and controls to create right sized automation equipment and process controls.
- Lean and Six Sigma project experience.
- Experience in leading large projects.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Experience working with robotics.
- Direct responsibilities during new product development processes, manufacturing assembly environments, and associated business systems.
- Experience with multiple cultures.
- Engineered-to-Order process experience (or high mix, low volume).
- Regional or global experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.