- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You are responsible for
- Coordinating and monitoring the execution of the entire purchase to pay process (PTP).
- Coordinating PTP process in Philips, liaising with Philips Businesses and 3rd party suppliers as appropriate.
- Investigating, proposing and executing the implementation of further PTP process improvements.
- Managing/coordinating local accounts payable and expenses activities.
- Acting as first point of contact for PTP related questions of 3rd parties or local organizations.
- Delivering relevant information for proper execution of the process by 3rd parties.
- Initiating and participating in projects or actions to improve the overall performance quality of the PTP process.
- Providing relevant reporting, validate data and analytics.
You are a part of
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University graduate with at least 2-3 years of work experience in Accounting/Finance area.
- Computer literacy is essential and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must).
- Results and action-oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Up to date standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules.
- Experience in IFRS accounting and book keeping in the international company (AP) (must have).
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Accurate, being able to react quickly, communicative.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Understanding of SAP is a must have.
- Fluent English.
In return, we offer you
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.