- Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MacGregor is a leader in intelligent maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes, Rapp and Triplex products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea.
Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2018 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 12,000 people worldwide. www.cargotec.com
We are looking for candidates for the position of:
The Global Product Service Center (GPSC) in Gdańsk, Poland is constantly growing and developing its organizational structure. We are currently looking for candidates interested in the position of Purchaser.
Description of the role:
Ensuring purchasing is carried out efficiently, accurately with good cost/quality ratio and in line with the company policy. You will be supporting sales in the quoting process, coaching and guide less senior members of the purchase team as well as executing delivery reports on request.
- Coordinating activities related to commodity purchases (pending enquiries, order confirmation etc.)
- Preparing purchase order documents
- Confirming realisation of the purchase orders and dates of deliveries
- Alerting Order handlers in case of prices/project dates incompatibilities
- Following-up placed orders and adjusting activities as needed to ensure timely
- Monitoring of demand and follow up suppliers
- Goods delivering in accordance to agreed Incoterms / Terms & Conditions
- Ensuring purchase documentation is ready for invoicing
What you would need to succeed?
- 2 years of relevant experience in similar role
- University degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of English at least at level C1
- Knowledge and experience of SAP
- Experience or background in Customer Service in maritime industry would be an asset
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with people, good team-player
- High ability to structure and prioritize a very large and diverse workload
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy in daily work
- Creativity and openness to share and implement new ideas
- Eager to learn
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in our global dynamic organisation and possibility to deepen your professional competencies. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies. We also provide a friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace with development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects. We also offer a wide range of benefits like Medicover Healthcare package, Multisport card or AXA Insurance for life.
Please submit your application and CV.